One of NZWEA’s main roles is to provide resources to members, the public, and the industry around wind energy in New Zealand and internationally.
We have a range of publications including:
- Guidelines for the industry, including a framework for best practice in developing a wind farm, health and safety guidelines for managers, and information on the noise standard for wind farms
- Economic reports and case studies exploring the opportunities and benefits created by wind farm development
- Reports and briefings around wind energy in New Zealand
- Factsheets for the public exploring a range of issues to do with wind energy, including sound, technology, electricity supply, and development effects.
- Newsletters for our members and for interested members of the public.
Here’s where you can sign up for our publications: