Our core expertise lies in:
- real estate including rural land and land access negotiations;
- resource management and consenting of large projects;
- electricity transmission and distribution connection, and electricity sector regulatory issues;
- PPAs including carbon trading and benefits sharing;
- transaction structuring and financing, including tax;
- overseas investment approvals; and
- procurement, contract development and negotiations and delivery of design, construction and maintenance of large-scale infrastructure projects.
Across our three offices (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch) we work as one team. Our clients have direct access to experienced specialist senior lawyers, selected from across the team on a project by project basis.
Our expertise in wind and renewable projects goes back a long way, across multiple projects and multiple disciplines. We have particular experience in complex consenting of renewable projects, and in renewable projects co-existing with other uses (e.g. forestry and agriculture).
Please feel free to contract Brigid McArthur (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Woodfield (email@example.com) or visit us on www.greenwoodroche.com/expertise/energy-and-natural-resources.