Become an NZWEA member and be part of the forum for New Zealand’s wind energy sector.
NZWEA acts on behalf of the wind energy sector and our members to fairly represent wind energy to the public, government and the energy sector. We are a central point for information for our members and a trusted voice in the debate about wind energy in New Zealand.
Benefits of membership
- Help set NZWEA’s agenda for contact with government
- Influence NZWEA’s responses to public consultations
- Receive briefings on policy development.
- Participate in the development of regulations and standards relevant to the wind energy sector.
- Networking at NZWEA’s annual conference and other events
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Listing on NZWEA’s website for your events, on either public or members-only areas.
- At a corporate member’s request NZWEA may make a submission on a resource consent application or attend a hearing. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information:
- Access to NZWEA’s members' website, including personal contact details for our members. Corporate members are entitled to an unlimited number of logins, associate members receive five logins.
- Discounted rates for NZWEA events
- Information resources, including access to many relevant papers, presentation and historical data.
- Receive our regular fortnightly email newsletter covering developments, member profiles, news and events in the wind industry.