NZWEA’s Board of Directors supports the Chief Executive in devising policy and strategy. Directors are elected at NZWEA’s Annual General Meeting, and serve a one or two year term. The Association holds its AGM annually.
The Board structure is designed to represent the entire membership as fairly as possible. The Board consists of:
- five directors from Corporate Members, appointed by all of the Corporate Members
- three directors appointed by all of the Associate and Individual Members
- up to two additional directors can be appointed at the discretion of the entire Board.
- Blair Walter, Aurecon
Directors representing Corporate members:
- Paul Botha, Meridian Energy
- Stephanie Cook, Tilt Renewables
- Kevin Hart, General Electric
- Fraser Jonker, Pioneer Energy
- Tony Webster, Vestas
Directors representing Associate and Individual members: