NZWEA’s Board of Directors are responsible for overseeing the activities and performance of the Association including setting the strategic direction. The Chief Executive supports the Board in managing operations and developing policy and strategy.
Directors are elected at the NZWEA’s Annual General Meeting, and serve a one or two year term. The Association holds its Annual General Meeting annually.
The Board structure is designed to represent the entire membership as fairly as possible. The Board consists of:
- five directors from Corporate Members, appointed by all of the Corporate Members.
- three directors appointed by all of the Associate and Individual Members, and
- up to two additional directors can be appointed at the discretion of the entire Board.
- Blair Walter, Aurecon
Directors representing Corporate members:
- Chris More, Meridian Energy
- Dennis Radich, Mercury
- David Rubery, Higgins Contractors (Division of Fletcher Construction)
- Philip Wong Too, Tilt Renewables
Directors representing Associate and Individual members:
- Paul Botha, Roaring40s Wind Power
- Mark Ashby, 4Sight Consulting
- Rose Divjak, DNV GL
- Peter McCafferty, Beca