2018 Think Tank Presentations
Here are presentations for the 2018 NZ Wind Energy Think Tank, held 3 May:
Bill Heaps from Strata Consulting facilitated the Think Tank.
- Decarbonisation, Digitilisation, Decentralisation, by Greg Skelton, Wellington Electricity (pdf 1.4 MB)
- What does the future look like? - Implications for electricity retail, by Jenny Cameron, ERANZ (pdf 0.6 MB)
- Interconnectedness - What does the future look like? The Authority's perspective, by John Rampton, Electricity Authority (pdf 0.9 MB)
- The energy future, by Stephen Jay, Transpower (pdf 0.8 MB)
- Interconnected electricity systems and networks - What does the future look like?, by Terrence Surles, University of Hawaii and California Institute for Energy and Environment (pdf 5.1 MB)